Thursday, July 22, 2010

Journey Part I




Journey to the Holy Land - Makkah & Madinah


I've been to many places.
Seen so many faces.
But in this journey, everything was different.


At first, I was anxious, afraid and overwhelmed with disbelief.
Will I ever be accepted to enter HIS house?
Or even step to HIS holy land?
Am I worthy to be HIS guest?


But Allah is Merciful.
The door is always open for to seek HIS forgiveness.

"O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

[Surah Az-Zumar (The Troops) 39:53]


My sister once said, once you've been here, everything else is miscellaneous.

It was truly a blessing and I wouldn't change it for the world.





No comments: