Wednesday, December 30, 2009

There's just got to be more to life than eating puddings and watching CSI.




I-got-butterflies-in-my-stomach moments #1



Me : Give me ten reasons kenapa ana patut datang Bandung.

Hafidz: 1-10: Apis windu Ana!





4 months are long enough to make me lovesick.



-----------------------------------------------------













-------------------------------------------------


To make long story short:


1. November and December have been hectic for me, both studies and extracuricular activities.

2. Sanity will be flying home soon :)

3. Our Strength will be leaving us soon :(

4. Please visit Diya-Dirah-Nana blogshop, qesuma. Mention my name, I'll give you baikpunya discount.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's just got to be more to life than eating puddings and watching CSI. So watch Glee instead! Hehe. It's sooo sooo good, takkan menyesal tengok..

Anyway, korang dua ni so sweet lah. Bila nak kedengaran wedding bells??

And who's Strength? Banyaknye soalan lol.

Happy new year Nana!

Liyana Zainal said...

Watched glee dah sampai episod 4 baru, best2! Season 2 takde eh?

Ermm, bukan dalam masa terdekat kot. Probably after dia dah habis belajar. Do pray for us eh Ayu? heehee

Its my father, he got an offer to work in Jeddah starting Jan 2010. :(

Happy new year to you too Ayu!