Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 random things.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1. Needless to say, I'm the world's most accounted daydreamer. Sometimes I'm quite suprised of how I can achieve my current stage of life when most of my days are filled with fantasies and hobbits :P.

2. I love the feeling of sourness of teh-o-ais-limau that reaches my throat, definitely soothing.

3. Being a medical student, I (and other med student i believe) have this tendency of over-diagnosing myself, which in turn has lead me to a nearly-miserable life, as well as ruining other people's day ( you know who you are har har har)

4. I don't know how to play even a single musical instrument (obviously I don't inherit my dad's musical genes). Recorders have long gone from my list as I have forgotten how to play it from day I lost my saliva-filled recorder, which was during my secondary school.

5. I have a dream of becoming a scientist when I was young but I got lost along the way and ended up in med school.

6. I heart photography.

7. I admire little things, like how blue the sky is in the evening, how lights can be so beautiful at night and the ray of sunlight when they catches even a tiny drop of water.

8. I have an elder sister, and we are close.

9. I have two younger brothers , and I love 'em both. :)

10. My sister is a lawyer. And they say lawyers and doctors does not goes along that well. But hey, guess what, we share the same bed. How's that for a change. :P

11. I receive/make international calls nearly every day.

12. Maxis operator thinks I'm Indonesian, as I usually get promotional messages in Indonesian language.

13. I have a Celcom sim card which is developed exclusively for Indonesian staying in Malaysia.

14. If you don't know me and you are reading #12 and #13 statement, you might think I'm obsessed with Indonesia or I'm desperated to be an Indonesian.

15 . I'm a proud Malaysian. (referring to the previous statement)

16. I hate bean-sprouts.

17. I'm in training to be ambidextrous.

18. My concentration is as short as a 10 year old.

19. I'm not a big fan of amphibians.

20. I'm allergic to grammar mistakes. That's why it takes me a few hours to finish a new post. But the thing is, I'm not that good in grammar. You do the math.

21. I hate K.L. period. (this maybe temporary.ngeh)

22. I love colorful things. It keeps my adrenaline pumping.

23. I'm in dire need of a vacation. (who doesn't?)

24. I need a cupfull dose of caffiene every morning or I'll pass out.

25. I don't get it how people can think of a new status in facebook every five minutes.


Tags : Nadia Zainal and Hobbits. :P

No comments: